cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to Repository and Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can log in local to Repository and Directory but not via Internet. I use the same user and password. Local everything works fine. Via Internet I get a message that the user is not authorized.

Thanks

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian!

> I can log in local to Repository and Directory but

> not via Internet.

Have you checked the proxy settings in the Java Web Start application under File -> Preferences -> General? May be you need to use different settings when connecting from the internet.

Regards, Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja!

The proxy settings are ok. I am installing SP10 now and I hope that this error will disappear.

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please make sure that an entry exists in your desktop in etc/host file with ip address and Fully qualified domain name.

I hope this suggestion helps you to get access to XI - Integration builder components.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing problem of authorization error,When trying for login from main page of XI to repository and directory links .While able to login in SLD,Runtime Workbench and administration .

Error is not user specific, role-SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE

is assigned for accesing same.

I am trying through intranet only.We have SP10 applied from jan 2005 so no any SP change applied for J2ee since that.

Expecting some clue to resolve same.

Thanking you.

ps- problem is resolved .

User used in sldaccess (trans. sldapicust )was

locked after unlocking same it works.due to that sld not working

Regards,

Santosh

Message was edited by: Santosh Patil

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"User not authorized" is really misleading. Could mean almost everything but, most probably, as Michal suggests, you're missing something like ports on firewall to be opened. Check them out!

Alex

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

is your XI exposed to the internet?

all needed ports opened on the firewall?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have even totally deactivated the firewall and it didn't work. What do you mean with "XI exposed to the internet"? Via Internet I can access SLD, RWB etc... only Directory and Repository are not accessible.

Thanks

Christian

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With some SP there was also a problem described in this thread:

Regards,

michal