Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Subcontracting Challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a doubt regerding the subcontracting challan . While doing SC callan i am getting an error

"The material document 4900016628 2008 does not have materials relevant for subcontrtg Message no. 8I598"

could some one tel y is this happening .

reg,

Av

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether that material document related to 541 mvt or not.

Regards,

Renuga.A

0 Kudos

Reuga!!

Of course it is !!!!!!!!!! that is the basic of SC process !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create BOM with Usage - 3 - Universal and create again PO and try for challan.

Subrahmanyam

0 Kudos

Dear KVS ,

I have tried that . It is not working same error again

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

material document 4900016628 is which document.

Is it the material document number which is generated from MB1B 541 mvt type. you have to get the material document number which you get from doing transfer posting of child parts to the subcontractor.

I feel that the number interval starts from 7*********** in the standard SAP system rather then 49********* which you got unless you have changed the Numbering system.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran ,

I have my own number range n i've created the sc po and issued the material to vendor using 541 mvmt. after that wen i do J1IF01 i'm getting this error.

av

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the components material are maintained cheapter id, assesble value and input & outout materils etc in J1ID. And also check these materials are declered SC material in JIid and vendor excise details.

Subrahmanyam

0 Kudos

Dear Subramanym

Thanks solved the issue

av

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered