cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a requirement,,i.e.,A calibration order is to Technically completed automatically..when the results recording is completed for the particular inspection lot.

Pls let me know what setings are required for this..

With Regards

Surenderr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Thanks for reply..

But my problem is not completely solved..even though i have defined follow up action as Technically complete PM order..

In that screen there is a field..Business transaction....is it to be maintained..

Are there any other settings to be maintainede apart from Defining follow up actions..

If so.pls specify..

Thank You for Ur concern..

With Regards

Surenderr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanx for your reply..

As per the discussion i have maintained the follow up actions...QM_PM..

But when the lot is generated the field Follow up action in Inspection Lot is Inactive.

What has to be done for this..

Thanking You

Surenderr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go ahead dear, select the UD code, perform the UD the floow-up action will called up automatically by the system.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruthi,

Order ststus gets automatically changed with respect to your result recording & usage decision.

The follow up action can be defined as per your requirement that is usge desision.Both are seprate activities.

As per as Order status aitomatically gets changed updated.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SURENDER,

Pls refer the link for similar kind of discussion done here only. I am sure that will surely help you.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its not possible at the time of result recording but it can be possible after UD of the inspection lot.

For that follow the following path

SPROQMQuality inspectioninspection lot completion-Define follow up actionFollow up action-Select follow up action :QM_PM" then click on function module

set indicators after posting and sychronous update relevant to function module "QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE"

Hope this will be covered your requirement.

Regards

SADAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can do Technical completion after UD.through follow up action settings in selected sets.

use the functional module to complete in QS51 for selected sets.

Regards,

Anil