cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel partially confirmed transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we use a Lean WM and we want cancel partially confirmed Transfer orders. Is there any way to cancel a position of transfer order which has confirmed per example 2 from 4 pcs and we want cancel the other 2 pcs? i tried with LT15 and with function L_TO_CANCEL, but i can only cancel it entire.

thanks

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

we have an external Lean WM and if the pick not all pieces(missing stock) they cannot confirm the whole TO positon, we must cancel one TO positon partially. Is there any standard function?

thx

Ralph

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP solution for this is different from cancellation. You can carry out confirmation in the foreground (e.g. in LT22) > confirm the the missing parts as difference > they will get to storage type 999 > clear the differences (LI21). /stock will get to 999 from your bin > via clearing stock will disappear from 999 and will be reduced in IM as well/

I do not know how this in lean WM works but this is standard process.

BR

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a TO is confirmed you cannot cancel it except it was created for deliveries. Use LT0G in this case.

A TO line item is confirmed or not. There's no such TO item from which 2 pcs are confirmed and other 2pcs not.

Do you want to say that two TO items are confirmed and other two TO items not? If your answer is yes, please read my first sentence.

Please clarify this issue.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Youn could go to LT11 and confirm the remainder as 0 and then the TO is complete and the stock remains where it is.. Ensure you use the correct reason for confirming zero or the stock will go to 999 differences.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy