how is it determined??

Pl clarify..

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, SAP Fan, did you get your answer already? If you did, please share with us who face the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Fan,

Greetings. Hope you found an answer to this question. If so, plz let me know the answer as i too am stuck at the same place.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This comes under the purview of Purchasing in plant and it determines how prices and conditions are stored for the relevant plant.

- If conditions are allowed at plant level, you must create purchasing info records and contract items relating to the plant. Centrally agreed contracts cannot then be created.

- If conditions are not allowed at plant level, you may not create any purchasing info records or contract items relating specifically to the plant.

- If conditions are allowed with or without a plant, you can create purchasing info records that either do or do not relate specifically to the plant.

T.Code to maintain in IMG is OMF0 (omfzero).

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you got my question wrong..i am talking about the conditon control that comes when u double click on the condition type in the pricing procedure in sales order and it has the following option

A Adjust for quantity variance

B Free

C Changed manually

D Fixed

E Condition value and basis fixed

F Condition value fixed (billed items)

G Condition basis fixed

H Condition value fixed (cost price) .

When we normally bill the condition control changes to F.How does this happen..??Whr is the config??

Could u pl help..