cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Consuming Service From ES Workplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried consuming Service from ES Workplace (ReadPurchaseOrder) using NWDS 7.1 by following the blog

I configured all that is needed to consume a Service by following the same above blog. I successfully deployed my Project. But while Running my application, I was facing a problem as shown below.

-

ERROR: " Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator. "

-

Error Summary

-

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

For further information about the Web Dynpro error page, error analysis and a description of well-known error situations, see SAP note 1113811.

-

Root Cause

-

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:654)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader.loadClassLocal(ResourceMultiParentClassLoader.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.findClassInLoaderGraph(MultiParentClassLoader.java:306)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:256)

... 60 more

-

I followed each and every step mensioned in the blog.( Part1, Part2 & also Part3)

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check JDK version deployed on your machine (or where you developed this code). goto command prompt and type:

Java -version

if it is not 1.5.x then upgrade it to latest version.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have JDK 1.6 in my machine. I deployed on this only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Netweaver CE 7.1 only support jdk1.5, while Netweaver 2004 and 2004s only support jdk1.4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why not enter UnsupportedClassVersionError in google??

This results in about 37.000 hits for me, all basically saying the same: You compiled your classes against a certain Java version and try to run it on a VM of another version.

anton