cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

May I kindly ask what could have caused that most of the planned orders in the factory are not sent to apo? I have already checked the integration model and it's parameters. Everything seems ok.

Hoping for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

also please check the CIF Post Processing(/sapapo/cpp) and for logs you can chck /SAPAPO/C3 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I deeply appreciate your replies.

I ran the compare reconcilation function though and everything seems ok.. Except for the production orders that has reduced components..

I hope you could help me..

Thanks and Best Regards,

Claire

Thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Such an issue arises in the following cases:

1. As already said if the orders are struck in CIF.

2. If the Product Location for which the order is present is not APO relevant, you need to change MRP Type for that

3. The product location should also be in active integration model in addition to the integration Model for Production order.

4. If the Product location for which the orders exist in ECC are marked with deletion in APO.

Hope this will resolve the issue...

Regards,

Manjit,

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the production versions and BOMs in MM03 and CS03 transaction respectively

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Check in delta report (transaction- /SAPAPO/CCR) and the CIF queus in /SAPAPO/CQ. See if there are any blocks or failures on both R/3 and APO (SMQ1 for outbound and SMQ2 for inbound queues).

You can also check the system log in transaction SLG1 with the object name CIF. Check for red and yellow. There might be green messages but they still show errors. Don't let go. Check them too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean externally procured planned orders? if this is the case then Externally procurred planned orders are not supported by APO-CIF.

The APO System as a planning system does not support externally procured planned orders and always generates purchase requisitions for externally procured materials.

Consequently, a transfer of externally procured planned orders is not possible. You may refer to Notes# 212277 - if this is your scenario.

Otherwise, please elaborate more:-)

Good luck.

SASJr