Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

While i am excuting a T-Code J1INCHLN , I am getting the error

"No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria".

In table with_item the line item is missing.(it shows 0 balance)

But same document in table BSIS shows open iteams.

any one can help on this

Please give me reply ASAP......

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Purna Chandrarao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please check FK02 Vendor Master Data and make sure Rec. Ty  field filled with CO or OT.

It will solve the "No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria" issue.

Thank you

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I know that becz same probm i resolved my advise is check all the tr.code what u have entered i think you have forgot to enter business place/secion code until with out entering that filed you cant do it u will get this type of error only

my advise is take new entry with business place /section code..

your problm will get resolved

With Best Regards,

satishkumar.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your reply, we are using validations for section code and also i will check eachline item wise every thing is fine.....

Please tell me further clarification......

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii..

Please if line items are coming in BSIS & not in with_item then there must be some posting error please check your documents properly,the business place & section code field specially.

Regards,

Aakash Kheralia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

1.u might have given the posting dates differed from the challn dates you please check it once or else

2.there might be a wrong combination of business plce section code in the invoice posting.

you please check it once if so please post the invoice by selecting the correct parameters.

revert me back, for furthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply, document entry date is 01.08.2008,posting date is 31.07.2008 and document date 15.07.2008. Business place and section code both are correct.please tell me further carification..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.purna

the dates r the major prob in your isue i think

as we are giving the rule no of days for remittance is we r remitting taxc to the authorities 7 th day of the next month of the invoice right.

here you have mention the the document date in the challan as 15.07.2008, if i am right

please change the date to " 7.09.2008, as your posting date of invoice is 31.08.2008(if correct). ok wht ever it may be the challan date should be in following month of the invoicing month.

and one more thing iwant to know whether you are getting the line items while posting the invoice or not, plz revert me back any furhur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi purna did ur prob get solved are not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is not at resolved, invoice is done at fb60, than goto fb03 here system display line iteams and goto SE16 give table name BSIS here system shows amount, but with_item table shows 0 balance.

here once again send date details.

Entry date is :01.08.2008

Posting date is: 31.07.2008

Dosument date is 18.07.2008.

Remitance challan date is(J1INCHLN):07.08.2008

I think problem is with_item table here system shows zero balance

I will check each line iteams,section code and business place everything is fine.

But in vendor master now shows deselect the liable checkbox(if liable checkbox is deselect system doesn't calculate the tds amount).

Forhter clarifications i will open XK04(Vendor changes) here system shows at the time of invoice entry dated 01.08.2008 time 11.20 this time(entry date) liable check box is selected and invoice posting is completed.

Than deselect the liable check box at 11.23 at same date.

Now with_item table shows 0 balance

Please help me, if problem is solve assign full points

Thanks