cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Capacity Utilization for selected days before and after a CTM Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a number of resources with their respective capacity utilizations. I am running CTM which requires the resource utilizations for all the resources to be at 100%.

Can I do that with 2 capacity variants for the resource with 100% and X% utilization and switch them as and when required. My Problem is that when i create a capacity variant from say date A to date B .. the period between these comes as blocked. Is there a way to correct this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like a navigation issue to me. You should be able to use multiple "capacity definitions" in a capacity variant. A capacity variant could as an example have time-phased Capacity Definition (Quantity/Rates). This way you will never see times blocked. Each of the capacity variant can be made active in the resource setup. Only one capacity variant can be active at one time. You can write a simple ABAP script to switch the active variants based on CTM run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas..

Can you please elaborate on what you just explained. Though I understood what you said, I am not sure how to do that.

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinivas ...

I will award points and close the thread now.

Answers (0)