cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No patterns listed in Smart Forms 4.6c tables and templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing our site's first Smart Forms application and have hit a brick wall on this issue - - when I create a table node or a template node and click the "Select pattern" button, the "Table pattern" window that pops up is blank. It is an empty screen with just a red "X" button at its bottom.

I searched SAP notes and this forum and haven't found a similar issue described.

I started with a table node and - - when that didn't work - - converted it to a template node and it behaved precisely the same with respect to the "Select pattern" button behavior.

I'm running SAP R/3 version 4.6c. Perhaps there is some sort of configuration necessary to enable the patterns to appear? Curiously, the icon with the horizontal and vertical intersecting lines also does not list to the left of the "Select pattern" button. I have SAP's Smart Forms book by Werner Hertleif and Christopher Wachter for reference, so I know what it should look like.

I have been able to print out the table and template contents (in preview mode or to a printer), but I have not been able to get any separator lines to display - - neither the horizontal ones nor the vertical ones.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you address this to your SAP Admin and Basis?

Probably they missed some files.

Please chk with them.

Regards,

Subramanian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I discovered that the SAP GUI on my client PC was out of date and that was the source of my problem.

This functionality worked fine when I logged into other PC's that had a newer SAP GUI. So my basis/administration person upgraded my SAP GUI and voila, the patterns are appearing now.