cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a Zebra Printer TLP 2844

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a problem with a Zebra TLP 2844 barcode printer. I can´t print any document(common documents or barcode levels Sapscript).

I read and applied the note: "Note 179534 - Label printing with Zebra printers (SAPscript)" without sucesfully (and import ZLB_ZEB2 and zlb_ZEB non sap native drivers)

1) printer is attached to pc-windows host with sapsprint and is shared resource

2) from R/3, access method is S

namepcprinter and Device Type: ZLB_ZEB2

3) From R/3, the spool request for Zebra are finished ok but they aren´t printed

4) if connect a HP printer using this procedure, then the document are printed ok.

The documents sending from Windows (words,txt docs) are printed ok !!!

There aren´t errors for sapsprint log.

Does anyone help me, is this model of "Zebra" compatible for SAP?

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have problem with my printer. The output of my printer is shown below, blank in the middle. How to reresolve this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel its a common issue now a days.Visit this like it have detailed information about zebra printer problem and there solution for further help. http://printer-offline.com/general-problems-and-solutions-to-zebra-printer-errors/. Zebra printers error are due to negligence of installation or the due outdated drivers problems.

marcelom_bovo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I am able to print now.

I think the problem was with the EPL..

I did one labil with zdesigner, printed it on a file and copied the commands.

Now its almost fine, one last thing is that when I print one label, its ok, but when I send 2, the printer leave a empty label after each printed one...

When I print one label, I need to leave two lines blank on the top of the label to print and stop corectly. So I am adjusting the blanks lines to be able to do the job with 2 labes and hoping that will work for more than 2.

marcelom_bovo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried lb_zeb and lb_zeb2, but still nothing comes...

Ive seen on other thread that this printer uses EPL language, not ZPL.

The strange thing is that I putz some EPL code on a txt file and when printing, outputs nothing.

When I print to a flie, the code changes...

I dont know what to do else...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

I would like to know which driver SAP is suggesting to use for your printer? Are you using that one?

Also, is the printer driver is properly installed?

Are you able to see the print overview?

Please check if the proper printer driver is installed. You can get an idea about the drivers from below link:

http://www.nodevice.com/driver/company/Zebra.html

Regards,

Sujit.

Edited by: Sujit Kumar Banerjee on Mar 29, 2011 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Hopefully you are using the correct the device type for your zebra printer.

Still, I would like to request you to verify it. Please check the SAP Note: 1036961.

There is a guided document to find the correct device type, selectdevtype_wizard.pdf, is attached to this note.

Please let us know the output.

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Hopefully you are using the correct the device type for your zebra printer.

Still, I would like to request you to verify it. Please check the SAP Note: 1036961.

There is a guided document to find the correct device type, selectdevtype_wizard.pdf, is attached to this note.

Please let us know the output.

Regards,

Sujit.

marcelom_bovo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I am with the same problem...

Did you solve it?

thanks