cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Selection based on Ship-To fields instead of Sold-To

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a situation where we have conditions that we apply to a sales order that are based on the ship to selected. I had planned on using the Price Group field on the sales data of the customer master to determine which condition to be accessed. However, that field was not available on the ship to. I added the field but the pricing procedure continually uses the value that is on the Sold To. Is there anyway to make the pricing procedure determine the value from the ship to instead of the sold to? If not, does anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this?

Thank you,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks, I did something similar and forgot I had posted this thread. I basically created a routine and when I hit that routine I grabbed the entry I needed from the ship to and overwrote the value in the structure with that. Same concept and it did work. Thanks for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this. In the requirement routine write a code passing the value of partner ship-to (parvw = WE). Choose a particular field on which you want to make a condition. If the value in the field suits your creteria, only then the condition will be applied.

Regards,

Sivanand