cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract as a source of supply causing problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am trying to create a shopping cart where a contract is the source of supply. The shopping cart gets approved, but the shopping cart does not appear in the sourcing cockpit. In the follow on documents section, it says " in purchaser's worklist" but the shopping cart is not there.

Does anyone know how to fix this. This is only happening when a contract is assigned as a source of supply. For contracts is the PO meant to be created automatically?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Yes I have checked all of this. The workflow is complete and the product category is fine. It is only when a contract is chosen as a source of supply that the shopping cart does not go to the purchaser's worklist.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a contract is sleected as a valid source of supply it will not go to the sourcing cockpit.

If you want a particular product category to go to the cockpit even when assigned to a contract, you must maintain the required entry in the following IMG path..

Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Sourcing > Define Sourcing for Product Categories

You then enter the category and source system and then select "Sourcing Always Carried Out".

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope your WF is complete as you can get the status in the FOD as in the purchasers worklist.

Are you looking into the correct purchasers sourcing cockpit?

Is you extended search active --> in the find in Carry out sourcing.

Observe the purchasing organization and purchasing group entry in the find before clicking start. Give blank everywhere and try.

Also look in the SPRO --> the product category used for shop has sourcing defined for it.

Best regards,

Sridhar.