cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Location not being captured during SNP Planning run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When I take a planning (heuristics) run in SNP, the system is not capturing the Source Location. Following are the list I have already checked.

The product has a procurement Type "External".

Pur. Info Record has been ciffed into APO for that product and checked.

Even the product was extended to the particular vendor location and assigned to the model 000.

Validity of Transportation Lane, Means of transport are existing and are OK.

Would appreciate your suggestions and solutions ASAP. Kindly also let me know if I have missed anything.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the quota arrangement settings if you have them as your masrterdata and also try creating an order manually in RRP3 and check the source locaton that the system is considering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sai

Thanks for the immediate reply.

As there is only one source location for the product, I suppose no quota arrangement is requried.

Secondly if i create a manual order in RRP3, the system is picking the source location but generating as PP/DS Application whereas my requirement is SNP Application.

Regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found an OSS note: 1160724 similar to this issue..not sure if it helps u..please check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sai,

Thanks for the replies...

System is capturing the Source Location. We had implemented a BAdI for scheduling agreement and the system started reacting for Purchase Info Record too. I tried inactiving the BAdI and the system is working fine.

Thanks for the effort once again.

Rgards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you give us the BADI name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Visu

Check out this BAdI "/SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN"

regards