cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost condition types - Insurance and loading/picking

0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I am trying to create a pricing procedure for shipment containing :

-One pricing condition for insurance (the insurance is a % of the total value of the transported goods (value of the delivery)).

-One pricing condition for loading. When the loading is done by the forwarding agent, we have to pay 4 euros/ parcel loaded.

Can you please help me to build those two conditions please?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pegasus

As the insurance would be fixed percentage, you can very well create a new condition type in V/06 say the name as ZINS and maintain the required fields with access sequence (you can retain the same condition type as your access sequence in V/06. Now go to V/07, select this ZINS and maintain the required combination. It may be for customer or Customer / Material. Now go to VK11, input the condition type and maintain the percentage and save. Create a sale order and see whether the insurance percentage calculates correctly.

With regard to loading charges, what do you mean by parcel ?? I mean, how it is packed ?? That is one parcel contains how many quantities ?? If this is fixed, then you can create a condition record for this also as explained above. Alternatively, you can maintain a header condition type for this and include the same in billing manually. While generating invoice, you know how many parcels are loaded and calculate the total value and input the same in condition tab at header level. Once you input this tab, click on Activate button at the bottom screen in condition tab so that the value will be equally allocated to all line items.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi, I'm Pegasus, I just had to change my login.

First, thank you for taking time to answer my question.

However, my question didn't deal with customer condition type. It's about shipment cost conditions handled in TK11.

My question is more about what criteria to key into the condition in the customizing point :

Logistics Execution>Transportation>Shipment Costs>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Types.

The first condition is insurance (0,4% of the whole value of the transported goods).

The second condition is a tax we pay to th transporter when he comes and loads ths goods to the truck. We pay 0,4 euros for each parcel (= carton) he picks into the truck.

Thank you!

Miss SAP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Regarding insurance, as explanied above, you can create a condition type in V/06 and maintain the percentage (0.04%) in VK11 for a customer

2) If you want to input manually the loading charges, you can create a header condition type for this and input manually in billing. Alternatively, you can also have it as item condition type which can similar to PR00 for which you need to maintain in VK11 for the combination of Customer / Material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi