cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bi,Portal Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after reading many articles in sdn im not sure how to solve this problem generally.

I'd like to display a treeview (dev. with Webdynpro). every node represents a special BI Report. OnClick on a node the report should diplay left behind the treeview - i like only display a graphic from BI.

I found some techics - but Im not sure which is the best one. I can use the standartd iView (i found it in the portal) or I can develop a special iView with Visual Composer or in BW with the Web Application Designer. I think there are many other technics - but which one do you prefer. For ervery hint i am appreciate.

Thanks Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integrating a portal iview within a webdynpro application with the webdynpro tree UI element also being displayed wont be possible.

If you can fetch the data from BI, you can create those business graphics in WD and display them accordingly.

Or even perhaps, you can create them as seperate iviews in portal and display the iview name sin teh detail navigation. This will look similar to your requirment.

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to just show reports it will be easier to do it with the standard BW iview.

You can also use the HTTPDestination service if you want to bring the reports to a webdynpro application

See this thread

Hope this helps you

Regards

Rohit

Answers (0)