cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition - consequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the consequences of setting a conditon type to group condition? We are not using "RoundDiffComp" or "GrpCond.Routine" for the specific conditon type.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use scales for this condition type, then it will consider multiple items of the order depending of the group condition routine instead of only one line item to calculate the basis for the scale.

Hope it helps,

Myriam

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using scales at the moment in our pricing. We need to have system to accept 0,- price for a given condition type and material. At the moment, system is not accepting this. Have searched OSS and in a note there was a reference to acheive this using group condition or creating a new VOFM with code and set this in the pricing procedure for the given condition type.

So, my question is which one is the best to use.........maybe VOFM if we in the futere will use scales - or am i wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You say : " System is not accepting this". Do you have an error message ? What is it ? There is a special pricing for free goods. Is it your case ? Do you want to send free goods ?

I'm sure group condition is not the solution for SAP to accept 0 price.

Regards,

Myriam.