cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale base value total $ based on confirmed quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement from my user and i think of a solution but wondering if there is a more standard SAP solution without programming a formula. Here is the case :

We want to give special discounts on non current material. Material that are from last season and that we want to sell all the remaining items.

So when the total $ of the line will exceed for example 100 000 $ then, the customer will have a 20 % discount but of course we want to consider only confirmed quantities as it is sold-out items. If for example, we have 100 items remaining, we don't want the customer to order 500 items in order to reach the 100 000 $ as for sure, we will never ship the 400 remaining items as we will never have more available items.

So i'm proposing the create a new discount condition type for which we will use value scale (B as a scale basis). But the scale base value should be total net price for confirmed quantites only. The solution i can do is program a scale base value formula that will multiply the confirmed quantity by the net price to obtain the total net price for confirmed quantities for the line. And also, i will have to take care of currency calculation if the document currency is not the same as the condition record currency.

Is there another way to do it more standard SAP ?

And also if i want to use group condition in order to calculate the total net price on multiple items eligible for the discount ? Will it work ? will it sum all the total net price for confirmed quantities ? (scale base value).

Thanks.

Myriam

Edited by: Myriam Catrycke on Aug 7, 2008 3:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you think of using rebate process like customer rebates?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't want to pay retroactively but at the order time. Our customers order on line and we want them to see immediately the discount they will have.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Myriam

Answers (0)