Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Change Request and Change Documents if withdraw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi groupies,

my problem is this:

we did copy the standard transaction sdcr etc. to zdcr etc.

If I release a zdcr a new transaction zdmi (normal correction) will be created. I switch into the new transaction type zdmi and withdraw the transaction zdmi. Now I go back into the transaction zdcr. In the Standard SDCR you must release the SDCR again. But in my case the status is still "released". What is the problem? Know anyone the problem?

nico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Search for customizing section "Make settings for Change Transaction Types"

Select ZDMI and assign the following:

Assign Action: SET_PREDOC for user status "withdrawn" (check table TJ30 or the corresponding status profile via customizing). It's something like "E0xx"

Specify Status Attributes: Fill in the appropriate information, especially user status ("E0xx" - same as above), transaction type (ZDCR), Statusprofile (status profile used for ZDCR, i.e. ZDCRHEAD) and user status which ZDCR should be reset to (i.e. "E0001 to be approved" or "E0003 rejected")

If you just want to be able to create another ZDMI you could also add an action condition to your ZDCR.

(Tx: SPPFCADM -> CRMD_ORDER -> Condition Configuration)

Hope this helps.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this was the solution. There is also a second problem to attend. If you copy the transactions you copy also the standardschemes in the tables of your customizing section and the table of customizing section SOLMAN_CM_STAT_PROB. You must copy this enties an change the Statusscheme to your scheme. Then it works.