cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submenu Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In VL03N - I want to view changes made in an Outbound Delivery Doc but when I go to Environment Menu then Changes, it's not activated. How can I activate the Changes submenu.

Thanks,

Melski

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> In VL03N - I want to view changes made in an Outbound Delivery Doc but when I go to Environment Menu then Changes, it's not activated. How can I activate the Changes submenu.

Hi,

If that submenu is not activated, it may mean that there have been no chnages made in the delivery document.

Regards,

Swapna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there is a change happened in the delivery with transaction code VL02N, it will be displayed in Environment --> changes.

If there is any changes happenened in the delivery before saving it, it will not record it as the change is in the delivery creation stage. Hope you are clear.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prase,

There have been changes made in VL02N. When using a functional UserID, changes are displayed but when using a transactional UserID, Changes submenu is grayed and therefore, it can't be used. Do I need to configure this menu to activate? If yes, can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Melski