cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP J2EE Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could you please let me know if we can install just J2EE Engine separately for the latest release Netweaver7.0 . If yes please let me know the exact path/steps to download the same.

And if for that version, we cannot have it separately, then please give me the last which version where J2ee Engine is avaialable seprately.

Thanks,

ksk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ksk,

I remember it used to be possible to just install the J2EE engine, now I am not sure if SAP provides the download. To download SAP EP + J2EE engine you can use the following links.

1. ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/java/SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_IDE.rar

2. ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/java/SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part1.rar

3. ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/java/SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial.part2.rar

The first link is for NWDS (Development Studio) and links 2 & 3 are for EP + Engine.

Hope you find it useful.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. I know it used to provide.

Can anyone else provide some clear information on this. Let me know if any other version(not too older) supports installation of just J2EE Engine. I tried checking out in market place but cant make much out of it.

Thanks,

KSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Netweaver 04

only java stack installation possible

possible ways of downloading : from market place

service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group-> SAP NetWeaver" SAP NETWEAVER" SAP NETWEAVER 04

dowload insta master , kernal, SAP NW04 SR1 SAP J2EE Engine (OS independent parts), SAP NW04 SR1 IGS,

Netweaver 04s or 07

only java stack installation possible

possible ways of downloading : from market place

service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group-> SAP NetWeaver" SAP NETWEAVER" SAP NETWEAVER 04s

insta master, kernal and java export

Samrat

Answers (0)