cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total amount to be printed on the first page....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,.. I have to print the total of all the line items on the first page o fthe cheque. The problem is when the line items exceed the main window of the first page , the total sum and the number in words in this case comes on the next page. What do i do????

My Num 0971-501190837..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

write in bottom endbottom to display the total amount

this should help you

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use separate variable windows for each like Amount, Spell Amount..etc. Then it will not flow to the next page like main window.

Try like this, and let me know if u have any queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually all these are in seperate windows,.. but somehow it is only displayed in the next page,..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If they are the variable windows then they will not trigger the next page .Only the main window will trigger the next page if it over flows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,.. this was a very helpful answer,.. the amount in words worked but the amount itself is not appearing...

the problem is the field will only hold the sum of the line items in that page,..in the NEXT page the sum is the sum of all the line items in the first page + Next page,.. How will i capture this in the first page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

As per you message , My understanding is Even if more items are priniting on second page also, you want to show the total in First page!

If this the requirement Keep one Final window in the First page at footer position and keep Text node to print totals.

This window will process finally after all the window in First , second.. all the pages . so you can see final total in First page itself.

Let me know If the problem persists Still.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your understanding is correct....But I am doing this script in SAP Script and not Smartform,.. just wanted to confirm,.. how do i set a window as final in sap script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

There is no option to set Final window in SAP script, what you can do is make call to Total window element from your calling program finally after all the window and elements.

Thanks

Mani.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to put the totals field in the BOTTOM and ENDBOTTOM.

or

Place Total tax and Total amount in separate footer window whose location is at the bottom of main window. Now write the code inside that window as given below.

PF Total tax &<total_variable>.

PF Total Amount &total_amount_variable&.

Regards

Krishna

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Aug 7, 2008 5:29 PM