cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IIN-Utilisation- S/H Ecess not displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While raising excise invoice in J1IIN BED,CESS,ECS and S/H Ecess values are displayed but when we click on Utilisation S/H Ecess is not visible .

How to add that field into utilisation.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a problem with the utilisation screen, Ask your abapper to check out the screen, The Higher edn cess is geyed out by SAP and made it invisible mode. All you need to do is tick that display but since its a SAP config you must raise an OSS message ad ask for the key so that you can access it and change it or ask your ABAPper to create a screen variant by copying the std screen and modify it.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude ,

I have raised a oss message.

Waiting for the feed back.

I think this issue is common for the most of the domestic projects.

Some body can share their views how they solved this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have noticed the same thing and I have told my abappers to raise an issue as wel. I am trying to find a way to see whether we can get it to display by a configuration change but as you know the CIN documentation in SAP is not so good shall I say .

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Also check the configuration IMG> Tax on Goods Movement> India> Account Determination> Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transactions.... In this node check the following assignment:

UTLZ CR PLAAT1

UTLZ CR RG23AT1

If this setting is missing then also it doesnt show SECess in utilization.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antima

This is being taken care.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sri,

If while closing the issue, you can mention the solution for the problem then it'll help others as well.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

Have you got the solution for this issue. Please kindly share how you resolved it or which notes you have applied if any- i am getting the same problem

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Our ABAPers done some screen changes ;

Screen changes for Budget 2007 u2013 2008

1. Ensure that you have applied the prerequisite note 927189 and its related notes containing the program changes for CIN programs.

2. Carry the following screen changes for these CIN transactions-

i. Ensure that you have already applied the corrections suggested in note 926664.

ii. Run transaction SE80. Enter the program name as u2018SAPMJ1IKu2019 in the change mode.

iii. Navigate to the screen 0200 and enter the layout of this screen.

iv. Click on u2018Add from dictionary/Program fieldsu2019 button, In Table/Field, give EXC_TAB, click on add from program and select EXADDTAX1, EXADDTAX2 and EXADDTAX3 and insert the fields at the end of Table Control.

v. Create Labels for all the 3 fields in the Table control, for EXC_TAB-EXADDTAX1 field give label as u2018SECessu2019 , for EXC_TAB-EXADDTAX2 field give label as u2018TAX2u2019 and for EXC_TAB-EXADDTAX3 field give label as u2018TAX3u2019.

vi. Save and activate the screen.

vii. Navigate to the screen 0300 and enter the layout of this screen.

viii. Goto Table control u2018EXCISEu2019, Insert the TAX field as per step (iv), just after u2018ECSu2019 Field.

ix. Goto Table control u2018RG23D_TABu2019, Click on u2018Add from dictionaryu2019 button, In Table/Field, give J_1IEXCHDR and select EXADDTAX1, EXADDTAX2 and EXADDTAX3 and insert the fields at the end of Table Control.

x. Rename u2018Additional_tax1u2019 to u2018SECessu2019

xi. Save and activate the screen.

Best Regards

Sri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Create a condition type for SAH Cess eg (JECT) & maintain the condition record 100% in VK11.

Regards