cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use different smart form for same invoice type

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is using billing document type ZINV & output type RD00 assigned to it. Now during invoice printing he wants to call different smart form on the basis of sales area, i.e during invoice printing of sales area u201CAu201D he wants to call smart form 1 & during invoice printing of sales area u201CBu201D he wants to call smart form 2 . Both this smart forms are present in the system but I donu2019t know how to configure it. Please suggest

Edited by: PHALGUNI BANERJEE on Aug 7, 2008 12:15 PM

Edited by: PHALGUNI BANERJEE on Aug 7, 2008 12:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phalguni,

I tried this scenerio, it is working properly.

Goto VV31, select the key combination sales org+billing type(Should be assigned to output type RD00)

Enter sales org, Billing type,Medium and date/time, select the line item and choose communication

enter the output device and other info, Goto Print settings

Layout Module : E.g /1BCDWB/SF00000001 (press F4, select) or goto smartforms t.code enter smartform name and choose display, select environment from menu, choose function module, system will give the function module name.

smartform : LB_BIL_INVOICE

Save the condition record.

Repeat the same steps for another sales org.

Create a billing doucment and save it. after saving the document only system is showing output type in billing type.

Please let me know if any issues.

Note : Don't assign any smartform to output type.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Aug 11, 2008 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this one, I think this info will help you.

Assign Access sequence 0002 to your output type.

Goto T.Code VV31. create condition records for your output type.

Enter Output Type RD00. choose key combination sales org + billing type

Enter sales org and billing type and choose communication.

Enter output device and further info, In Print settings section enter smartform save it .

Repeat same steps for another sales org, and maintain different smartfrom for second sales org.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

chandra I have created condition record as per your suggestion & assigned relevent smart form in communication smart form field . But it is not picking up relevent smart form .Insted it is picking up smart form maintained in processing routine of that output type.

Edited by: PHALGUNI BANERJEE on Aug 11, 2008 12:05 PM

Edited by: PHALGUNI BANERJEE on Aug 11, 2008 12:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the Transaction Nace :

Application: V1

Check the Condition RD00 :Processing routinies.

You will find the access sequence 0002 assigned.

Follow the the steps:

1. Go to Basic Functions --> Output of the billing :

Go to Access sequence :

Create a access sequence with the feilds -->sales Organization , Dist. Channel and Div.

2. Create various Output types ZRD01 t0 ZRD05 depending upon the number of your sales area.

3. Assign the Access sequence in the general data and the diffrenet smartform in the different processing routines.

4. Go to the transaction: VV31 : And define the output condition records which will determine the various sales area depending on the output types.

Thus when a particular sales area call up a Output the correct output type and smartform will be picked.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amlan we are using only one billing type . How will I assign so many output type in one billing type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not assigning output types to the billing documents .

we are calling a condition procedure through condition recorrds,

Which will call different output type depending on the conditions specified in the COndition records.

we can assign as many output types in the procedures

Hope you understand the logic..

Anyway you have solved the problem

regards,

Amlan

Edited by: EXPLORING MULTIDIMENSIONAL SAP on Aug 11, 2008 4:45 PM