cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download SAP Tutor Recorder and SAP Tutor Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Where can I get the SAP Tutor Recorder and the SAP Tutor Editor to create own .sim files?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick answer. However, I believe this is the player only. I want to create .sims myself.

Anyway, I believe I now found it in the Software Distribution Center. (I had been searching for iTutor instead of SAP Tutor prior to posting this.)

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you worked with SAP Tutor Package by now? Could you suggest me how to use these: first record, edit and play?

Everytime I try to record the tutorial using SAP Tutor Recorder, it suggests that I have to create a new .sim file. I wonder if it works well because when I try to run the .sim file using SAP Tutorial Player it does not open. By the way, does SAP Tutorial uses the .sim file recorded through SAP Tutor Recorder?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might explain why the SAP Tutor Recorder cannot be found for download at any of the formerly referenced locations.

Excerpt from sap-ag.de/swdc > SAP Tutor for SAP Solution Manager customers

How can I get SAP Tutor and access to SAP's end user training best practices

If you are a SAP Solution Manager customer, you can now order the SAP Tutor software and access to SAP's best practices on end user online delta training via your Solution Manager.

For obtaining SAP Tutor without the above mentioned restrictions, please contact your SAP sales representative.

1. SAP Solution Manager 3.2 and later versions

A link in transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER -> "Goto" -> "Request SAP Tutor" leads to the order page.

• included in the standard SAP maintenance fee for non-commercial usage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it. Thank you anyway.