cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER EXIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

when ever we can save the order 1 material document should be posted with movement type 341. Quantity should be move from Bloked quantity to Un resrtricted with in the same storage location.

Kindly share me is there any user exit for this.

regards,

pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Please try with these User exits,

I am not sure whether these will full fill your requirements or not.

The program MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Use this user exit to fill user-specific statistics update tables.

The user exit is called up by the FORM routine BELEG-SICHERN before the COMMIT command.

Note

If a standard field is changed, the field r185d-dataloss is set to X. The system queries this indicator at the beginning of the safety routine. This is why this indicator must also be set during the maintenance of user-specific tables that are also to be saved.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Use this user exit to make certain changes or checks immediately before saving a document. It is the last possibility for changing or checking a document before posting.

The user exit is carried out at the beginning of the FORM routine BELEG_SICHERN.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

I dont think even with user exit also, your requirement can be met.

Can you please let me know why you want to have a material document when saving a sale order. Based on your feedback, it will be easy for others to give you a solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi Ganapathi,

Here when ever we are saving the order material document posted with movement type 343 (Blocked to Un Restrict). Then the quantity pick up from Un restrict to customer.

Acttully This charity order , here for this orders there is no Billing.Thats what they were posting the material doc for A/cing purpose for this items.

How to configure the material doc automatic process (movement type 343) when Order save.

regards,

pavan.