RFC Error PRD to Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , Gurus

here i am scheduling the EWA for PRD when i am trying to

schdule in SDCCN-> create -> resress Sessions then -BACK

desination is now takiRFC test result:

SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK not functional

Ping failed to SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

User: BASIS

client: 900

language E

server: solman

i provided the correct user ID and Paswd actually in solman i configured CUA , what could be the problem please help me .

Cheers

Gopal.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those "SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK" type RFC's are automatically generated along with the users and authorizations when you setup Solman in transaction SMSY.

My suggestion to you would be to go back into SMSY on your solman system and firstly do an RFC test from there for your particular PRD client, if it is not successful then delete it from SMSY and re-create it. There is a wizard to guide you through the whole process in SMSY so it is relatively simple enough to re-create the RFC if needed. You will require authorizations in your PRD system for it to successfully create the RFC and the users required from SMSY in your Solution Manager system.

Once you have successfully tested the RFC to PRD from solman then you can use it in SDCCN and it should work fine.

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create RFC connections and test for both systems for SIDCLNTNO.

Then try for now..

Regards,

Srini Nookala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Srini ,

Actually from SOl to PRD Connection is good, but in PRD when i choose the connection in SDCCN - Task specific for RFC Destinations , then it's throwing the above error

cheers

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually from SOl to PRD Connection is good, but in PRD when i choose the connection in SDCCN - Task specific for RFC Destinations , then it's throwing the above error

Have you tried doing a test from SM59 ?

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelies,

i tryied in SM59 in SOLMAN all RFC is are working fine from PRD when i am testing SOL-PRD is test fine but when i run authroisation test it's throwing the error and same error SM_SOLCLNT_900_BACK is also same error.

Cheers.

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you need to check the authorization of your user BASIS in solman then. Does it have correct authorization to access SDCCN ? It should have at least S_BDLSM_READ profile assigned to read SDCCN data.

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

I removed the PRD system in SMSY.and i am recreating i wil back with the status,

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

i created the PRD system in SMSY , and assigning the logical components when it's completeing it's directly landing Development system this is the log

Delopm@5B\QInformation@RFC destination SM_PRDCLNT700_READ already exists; it will not be updated

@5B\QInformation@ RFC destination

SM_PRDCLNT700_TRUSTED already exists; it will not be updated

@5B\QInformation@ Destination 'SM_PRDCLNT700_TRUSTED' is used to generate destination 'SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK'

@5C\QError@ Error creating RFC destination 'SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK' in system 'PRD'

@5C\QError@ RFC destination SM_SOLCLNT900_BACK generation error

@5B\QInformation@ Automatic data capture for system 'PRD' started

@5C\QError@ No RFC destination assigned for read access for client 700

please check once and let me know.

Cheers,

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

If you are going to recreate the RFC along with user and authorizations then you will need to remove them first, both from solman and your satelite system. When you choose to delete it, it will show you all areas that you need to perform the deletion.

I also suggest you to configure SLD(if you haven't already done so) so that your logical components can then be updated automatically from your satelite systems. There is a lot of configuration in solman

Regards,

Nelis

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add, as I may not be able to check forum for awhile today. To assign satelite systems manually and configure for EWA go to SMSY -> Environment -> Solution Manager Operations -> Administration SDCCN. Here you can add your system and assign it as master, activate it and then test the connection.

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nelis,

when i am calling SDCCN in SMSY then it's saying that Back destination from system PRD to master sys SOL cannot be found , i don kno why it's not taking from Solman to PRD the conenction is good , but PRD to Solman connection test is good , but authorisation test is throwing the error , ping cannot be possible , for 2 attepmts the user locking in solman , i don kno what could be done please help me .

cheers,

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

If it keeps locking the user then I can't think of any other reason other than incorrect password is set for that RFC.

Are you sure you maybe don't have another system using that same user in solman which may have incorrect password set and is causing the user lock ? Make sure the user type is system for the solman user not dialog(dialog has password expiration), change password in both RFC and solman and also make sure there is no other RFC using same user with incorrect password set.

Regards,

Nelis

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the target system is 6.20/6.40 make sure you enter the password in CAPITALS.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , markus

Target systems are 640 DEV QAS , is woriking fine only PRD