cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM-PP Inter face

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Standard SAP Provide only these staging types( Pickparts, creatparts,release parts and Kanban) in wm-pp inter face but in my project we are using Kanban we are not using pick parts, crate parts, release parts, to transfer the goods to production.

but i found one more process in my project that is from Pulllist->TR->TO->IM.

and Good are moving like this

from Physical bin to 921(Storage type)then transfer to IM. here we are using 311 Movement type.

Can any one explain what is this process what is require to setup this process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vittu

I have never used a 'pull list' but I suspect that the link is in the WM config in the Interface > Production section.

I think Kanban should work the same as release order parts or pick parts but it is Kanban instead.

Regards

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vittu

Hi

Stock Transfer for Kanban

In the SAP standard system, replenishment movement type "350" is pre-set for warehouse number "001" in storage type "150". For the actual stock transfer, IM movement type "311" is pre-set.

In the IMG under LE > WM > Interfaces, See tyhe heading Stock transfers for Kanban. This has a help doc at the beginning.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

thhnk you for ur contribution,

Frenchy i have one more quary,

if u know can u please answer to the below one,

If we process the pull list by using WMS the system has to create the TR

So here to create the TR where we need to give the link between Pulllist and WMS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mvt 311 is a st loc to st loc transfer and there should be no need to change the standard set up for this. I am surprised that your stock is in 921 because 311 is a one step move and should go from one st loc to the other immediately and the two step option is 313 from st loc A and then 315 into st loc B. The first step (313) should place the stock in to 921 and the second step (315) should take it out again.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you,

we are using 311(WM-Movement type)not IM Mov type,