cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qunatity conract?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one explain me what is actually quantity contract means, when i trying to create the with Document type CQ, whey it is asking for the pricing and i have saved the contract but.

For the material i have created contract why the stock is not blocked for contract stock in MMBE.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

VEER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sundar

By creating Quantity Contract there is no stock reserved for this contract.. This quantity contract will reduce the stock in unresctrited stock only. so, when u create a order with the same material a normal order then u can save the order and u can delivery as usual..But when u create a order with ref to Quantity Contract then Quantity Contract will come into action..

So no confusion for this...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sundar

U can create normal order with the same material.. no issue u can make..

But when u make order with reference with quantity contract and u cannot give more quantity than mentioned in quantity contract..

if not solved this issue u can revet me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Will the stock will be allocated when we create contract for a customer??

If yes then the normal sales order should only need to confirm me 50 QTY?

If the stock is not allocated to Contract order ?? Then how can we achieve this??

Thanks

Sundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quantity Contract means an agreement between supplier and receiver.. u have to create quantity contract..

for ex-- 100 quantity.. of quantity contract.

When u create order with reference to Quantity Contract.. When u give order for 150 quantity i will block the order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

No, I am not creating the sales order with reference to the contract, but i am creating the sales order for the same material.

So if i have Material X - 150

Contract for X -100

Now if crate normal sales order with out refereeing to contract for Qty 150 for X mat.

Then what will happen to ATP?? will ATP confirms the whole stock or it will only confirms 50???

Thanks

Sundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sunder

Actually contract means suplier agree to suply certain qty of goods at cetain price ( U have to update pricing ) to buyer and after that sales order is created and delivery is taken place as per scheduleline agreement. If U want to block the stock then in material master u have to set availability check as 02 Sales: General/Plant Data -- general data.

This way u can get the desire result.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DWARKESH THAKKAR ,

If i use standard contract with Q for material X for Qty 100.

I have only stock of this material 150

Now i want to create sale order for 100 with out refereeing to the Contract, what will happen to my ATP??

Will ATP confirms for all the stock or excludes the stock allocated to contract???

Thanks

Sundu

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VEER,

Please go throuh this SAP help link it will help you about Quantity contract.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55fd60545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.