cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving a Lot back from unrestricted use to quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I made GR and qulaity inspection lot is created and I made a user decision ater released it and the stock is posted to unrestricted use.

Due to manual error I need to cancel the material document and the invoice captured for that lot using MIGO t.code.

So i went to MIGO Selected cancellation with material document, I have given doc number and pressed enter. It is not allowing me cancel the material doc instead it throughing an error "You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted"

How to proceed with this? pls help

regards

K.R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan,

if you have made the UD and completed the stock posting SAP recommends that you create a bseperate return delivery for the stock (Not nice, but standard).

You could however try the following notes:

[175842|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=175842&_NLANG=E] describes how to reverse material documents created by the UD

[33924|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=33924&_NLANG=E] describes how to reverse the UD code

Then you can try to make the UD and return the stock.

Please note the exceptions in note 175842 concerning the reversal of stock postings.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once u take UD reversal of document is not possible. U can activate 08 inspection type in material master and do the transfer posting with mb1b. This will again post your material to QI stock with lot origin 08.

Regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

You can not reverse the qty of the inspection lot by 322 movement. do transfer posting to blocked stock from Unrest use. if the parts are defective then u can do the 122 movement to send back the material to vendor. AS MIRO will capture the accpeted parts only and the subsequent payment will be paid to the vendor.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi indranil

No Invoice Verification has done for it, so live it.

When I tried to move stock form Unrestricted use to QI it tells an error as "Change the inspection stock of material ACC002 in QM only"

how to proceed

regards

K.R.Srinvasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls test this in ur quality system first.

first cancel ur invoice document.

then transfer the material from unrestricted to quality thru MB1B with movement type 322.

now again do the inspection process.

regards,

indranil