cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Split by Foreign Trade Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

My current delivery and order document cannot be combined into 1 billing due to foreign trade data that is in the delivey document.

Any way to skip the this checking? I need the doc to be combined.

Thanks,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soo,

Whenever there is an international trade happening, the system gives a internal number to the document. This is the Foreign Trade Number. All foreign Trade Numbers get stored in EIKP-XNUM. The system creates these numbers in a sequential manner.

During billing the data from the reference document flows and comes and sits in ZUKRI field in the Invoice Header.

In your copy control routines at header and item levels (Transaction VTFL), you can code to clear the values on EIKP-EXNUM.

By doing this, you will be able to create a consolidated Invoice for all reference documents. System will no longer split the invoices after this is done. But the drawback here is that your Invoice will have a blank value in the foreign trade data field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soo,

The export would be determined by the address in the plant and so sales organisation would not be the criteria

check the plant again if there is different address.

also check the export dat if it is maintained in the service material , maybe the data export from destination , or some other country specific fields it differs

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

Is there any way to totally close off the Foreign Trade Data?

Because of the delivery, I can't combine the delivery and order into an invoice.

I just need to turn off Foreign Trade Data.

Thanks,

Soo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soo

Go to VTFL, select the combination of your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left. There for the field "Determ export data", maintain blank.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

VTFL is already blank but it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Soo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soo

Then can you please check the copy control for your item category in VTFL, whether you have maintained

Copying requirements:::004

Data VBRK/VBRP:::::::::007

Not sure on the above as I dont have access to SAP right now but there is a control to generate one billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soo,

The split is due to standard functionality of sap and hence there are no customisation which can remove this.

you can use a user exit in billing which would then skip this paritcular case

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

Thanks for the reply.

In fact, I need to combine an order and a delivery into a billing and I'm getting below message:

Split due to different header data

Fld Name $000000001 $000000002

Export indicator X

Number of foreign trade data i 0000000540

Accrual billing type X

My sales org, plant are from the same country and send to the customer which is from the same country,

EXCEPT the company code which the sales org is assigned to, is from different country.

At the moment, system is treating this as an "Export" sales which I don't understand.

Is the definition of "Export" sales depends on the country code of the company code??

Any way to skip it?

Thanks,

Soo