cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

Need to split TO for OBD: one TO for each storage type affected by OBD.

Tried to configure standard functionality myself, but seems it doesn't work.

Have some questions:

1. Is standard TO split functionality available only for multiple processing?

2. Is standard TO split functionality available only while automatic TO creation (with background report RLAUTA11)?

3. Does "TO split" in a standard system mean only split while printing? i.e. one system document created (single TO number) but items are split while printing into several papers?

Thanks for answering such a silly questions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also during setting up Sort profile set the first sort field to be Storage Type 'VLTYP' and the TO should be split accordingly.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is standard TO split functionality available only for multiple processing?

Split functionality is available for any single TO and TO for multiple processing.

2. Is standard TO split functionality available only while automatic TO creation (with background report RLAUTA11)?

Not necessarily. Split functionality triggers based on the Sort Profile and Split Profile and is triggered whenever a TO is created whether it is created in foreground or background.

3. Does "TO split" in a standard system mean only split while printing? i.e. one system document created (single TO number) but items are split while printing into several papers?

Split during TO creation and split during printing are two seperate configurations:

Config for printing:

Logistics Execution->Warehouse Management->Activities->Define Print Control->Sort Profile

Config for split during TO creation:

Logistics Execution->Warehouse Management->Activities->Transfer->Processing Performance data/TO Split.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin

TO split by storage type is possible and it is not just for printing.

In the IMG in LE > WM >Activities > Transfers > Processingperformance data / TO split.

Create a profile and attach it in performance data control of the control performance data processing node

If not sure read the help with it

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Konstatin,

There are 2 ways of performing a TO split:

1) By defining a split profile

2) By defining RF Queue's

In the first solution, you will be able to split on a weight-basis, a volume-basis or by picking area. So if you define all the bins in each storage type to a picking area, you can active the splitting profile overhere. You have to set up Picking Area's in this solution.

(IMG > WM > Activities > Transfers > Processing Performance Data / TO Split)

In the second solution, you are able to split the TO's from a SType/PArea to SType/PArea with serval MvT-parameters. The split will happen because SAP will throw all the TO's in separate Queue's which you also have to define. In this solution you don't need Picking Area's.

(IMG > Mobile Data Entry > RF Queue Management)

Please let me know if this information was useful. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reply.

Cheers