cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Break in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My user requirement is to print data with different currencies on different pages in SMARTFORMS. Like all the records with currency USD on one page and SGD on other page. So, when ever i get a new currency in internal table i need to print on new page.

So i try to insert command in the Table and in general attributes i set it to 'Go to new page' and use the condition.

Even i try /: NEW-PAGE [PAGE_NAME]

But not working.. Pls help me.

If possible pass me with screen shots

Thanks..

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

([SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf])

In your LOOP/TABLE block, did you

- On first node, Data tab, sort on Currency, check the "End of control lvl" box

- Click on the End node that should have appeared, after the Total "Program lines" nodes and "Text" nodes add a "Command" node, on this node check the "Go to new page".

If that does not give the expected result, you may have to break your LOOP/TABLE in one-currency-table and process those one by one. (A loop node with a table node in it maybe)

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

First sort your table with currency field.

Under the loop node... create alternate node...

Check the event on sort begin for currency field ... you get an event node create under the loop.

Under that create command node... make sure you check the check box not in first page in the conditions tab of the command node.

Then display the data.

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try like this.

if itab-currfieldname = 'INR'.

PROTECT

FIELD NAMES.

ENDPROTECT.

if itab-currfiedname = 'SGD'.