Thanks and regards

Tushar Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User Menu is nothing but its typically shows only the tcode which are assigned to him using the roles.

If you want your users to see the user menu that is only the tcodes no the standard SAP Menu then you can switch in the sap easy access screen by clicking on the user menu or sap menu option.

Regards,

Vamshi.

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi tushar,

user menu is nothing but whenever u assign the tcodes for a particular (along with authorization assigned) then that user can access only those tcodes which u have assigned to him.

so, if u want to assign a new tcode to that particular user then simply goto su01 and check which role has been assigned to him and note that role.

now , goto pfcg and give that role and in the menu tab specify the tcode in the transaction option.this tcode will be accessed by that user to whom u will do the user comparisions.(also don't forget to assign the authorizations required).

if u have the same role for many users and u want to give the tcode for only one user among them then it is better to create a new role only for that particular user and then assing the tcodes.

regards,

bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu;

I have a user which has 4 authoriization in sap menu.

Now i want that user to have just one transaction in the initial screen(user Menu)

How would i do this.

Pleas ereply ASAP.

Thanks and regards

Tushar Pathak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SU01 and check your user roles. Regards.

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tushar

The question you posted is not clear ...you just say either you want to give only

one TCode to a person who uses it or though he has other authorizations you just

want one Tcode to be displayed in the SAP menu.

The thing is if you create a role and in that gor for Menu tabstrip we have Transaction

Button where you can give whatever the Tcode you want and then go for the Expert

Profile generation and assign full authorization ...and hence you will definately see one

Tcode in the SAP menu for the Users to whom you will assign this role.

So if this is not your question get back so that we can Solve it again

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User Menus are defined by the menus created on the Roles assigned to the user.

Basically each role contains a Menu, the user menu will be based on the Roles assigned to the user.

If you want to modify the User Menu you'll need to modify the menu on the roles via PFCG

Hope its clear.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

Please ellaborate what is it exactly your are trying to achieve.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post this queries in Security forum.

They are related to security, and you may find this query in security forum.

Regards,

Zaheer