cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Values are not coming into Sales ORder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We configured everything for Excise Invoice, while creating the sale order, system is not getting the excies values. Anybody help me out.

thanks in advance

Sathya..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

First check in sale order whether plant is flowing for that line item. If plant is flowing but still the value is not flowing, then go to J1ID, select Material and Chapter ID combination and go to that material where check whether 1 is maintained under the tab Declared.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Nice to see you reply, I have maintaind Chapter ID and Material combination, then you told me like maintain line items for Plant, where shall I maintain the line items for plant,.

thanks in advance

Sathya...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

I have asked you to check whether [PLANT] is flowing in sale order against that line item. If not, maintain the plant and press Enter

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Lakshmipati,

Plant is flowing in line item wise, here the probelm is

JMOD/JEX2 Basis Exice duty

JECS/JECX Education cess

JA1X/JA1Y Secondary Education Cess

JIN6 VAT Value is not flowwing the values these statistical conditions are not coming into Sales Order Pricing conditions

UTXJ also not coming into Pricing conditions, can you tell me where shall we maintain the condition records for this.

thanks in advance

Sathya...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

First check what tax code you have maintained for JIN6 in FTXP.

Than, Go to VK13, input UTXJ and execute. You will find some different combinations.

Select the combination in which you have maintained the tax code (normally, the combination would be Country (origin) / Plant (Delivering plant) / Plant Region (Delivering plant) / Region (Ship To Party region) / Tax Clas.Cust (ship to party) / Tax Clas.Mtrl)

For the above combination, ensure that you have maintained the tax code what you have seen in FTXP. I think, it is missing and hence, UTXJ is not flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

I maintained all the combination what you mentiond in your reply, Is there any link between FI and SD.

thanks in advance,

Sathya....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

Can you please reconfirm that the tax code what you have maintained in VK11/UTXJ, for the same tax code, you have maintained value against the condition type JIN6 in FTXP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipati,

in FTXP it is like that only only JIN6. I am unable to find out the thing, help me out

thanks in advance,

Sathya...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Even UTXJ is not coming into Sales Order.

thanks in advance,

Sathya...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

Apart from all the suggestions given above, still if you face the problem that UTXJ is not flowing in your sale order, then go to customer master of ship to party and see what tax classification you have maintained. You would have maintained 1 there but in VK11/UTXJ, you would have maintained the tax code for 2, by oversight.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

Thanks for the reply

There is no separate Ship-to Party record here, I guess you understand my problem, UTXJ, JMOD, JECS, JA1X and JIN6, these are all statistical values.

regards,

Sathya....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

I am literally confused now :-(( Without maintaining ship to party in sale order, how can you save a sale order ??

If your ship to party is same as sold to party in sale order, go to that customer master Sales Area Data and check what tax classification you have maintained. The same should be there in UTXJ also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Did you got UTXJ in sales order?

Are you using the formula based or condition based exise determination?

Let me know

may be i can give some inputs

Irfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Following Options:

1. Check if Condition Records are maintained for Excise Condition (VK11 / VK12)

2. Check Pricing Procedure maintained (V/08)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the relevant excise entry in J1ID tcode for material & customer and also check UTXJ condition is coming or not in ur order with valid tax code(which has excise duty defined).

reg

Deepak