cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting an error message while replicating the product categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

We are presently using SRM 4.0 stand-alone scenario. My client want certain product categories to go for ECS scenario. In the process of journey of configuration. I am stuck with the Product category replication. And I am getting an error message 'Import of material groups into hierarchy HIERARCHY' in the Inbound queue of SRM.

We have one Hierarchy for local product categories. Do I need to create new Hierarchy for the R/3 Product categories?

Can you please give me some pointers regarding this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check the settings

SRM IMG --> SRM --> srm server --> cross applns -- > activate product hierarchies,vendors & contracts

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denesh,

Thanks a lot for your quick response!!

We are using SRM 4.0. I could not see the configuration path in my system. Can you please give some other inputs regarding that configuration.

Just one thing seeking you for clarification. Hierarchy for product categotries replicated from R/3, do we need to create or system itself automatically creates while replication.

Please give me some pointers on this.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you follow the sequential steps as mentioned in this blog

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I did all the confihuration steps for CRM middleware set up. I am replicating only Product categories through T.Code R3AS. When I check in the inbox of SRM through SMQ2, I am getting the error message Import of materail group into hierarchy HIERARCHY. Because we are already using the local product categories for stand-alone scenario. So do i need to create one more hierarchy for the product categories coming from R/3. Or else do I need to configure some settings for that.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram