Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while i am testing message mapping in IR i am getting an error like:

Source code has syntax error: /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS44/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapbd03cb90644011ddc6af000e7fede235/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_XXX_XXX_MM_.java:173: cannot resolve symbol symbol : variable fileName location: class com.sap.xi.tf._XXX_XXX_MM_ String subject = "SUCCESS: XXXXXX file "fileName" has been transferred"; ^

i am getting the fileName using Dynamic configuaration and the path it is shwoing in the error i am unable to trace that in al11..i guess they are the path in server...

any ideas how to resolve this....?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inorder to test you should run the scenario ...

You will not be able to test from Msg Mapping Test Tab.

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can't test it directly thru test tab. U need to configure the whole scenario first because the dynamic values are picked at runtime only.

Regards,

Chandra

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Do not test it using the test tab in the IR.

2. In the Sender File Communication Channel check the option Set Adapter-Specific Message Attribute and check the option Filename.

3. Use this UDF.

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

String ourSourceFileName = conf.get(key);

return  ourSourceFileName;

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please provide us with the source code you are using? If you use the UDF and want to test it from Test Tool - it wouldn't work - as there are no ASMA set in the message header in the test tool. Hence the get method of DynamicConfiguarion will return a Null. To run the test tool successfully you might choose to use a Condition Check, if the get method returns null then you pass any constant value.

Regards,

Suddha