cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export under Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need to generate both Rebate and LOU excise invoices.

IMG setting I have maintained as below:

1) LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Series Group. Here for the series group, "No util" and "Imm.util" boxes are unchecked

2) LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Business Transaction --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups. Here under the tab Exports "Exports under LOU " .

While creating excise invoice in J1IIN, after giving the billing document reference and entering into screen, when I am selecting the No bond option (Export Bond / No Bond / Deemed / LoU) ...system is giving a message .....

Calculate Excise duty on the document.....

The message details shows - The billing document has no excise duty..... Use 'Calculate Tax' Function to determine excise Duty for export .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivy,

This is a basic problem.

1. First have you maintained the duties in the Billing doc. You said you maintained them as statistical . Please check. It should be statistical ofcourse.

2. Most important check whether you two pricing conditions. If so ensure that the Excise base value condition has condition category H and is defined as basic price condition,

If this is done the values will flow.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jude,

I have maintained one pricing condition PR00 both for capturing the price and assessable value....where I have maintained Condition category 'H' - in condition type PR00.The values are flowing into the Excise Invoice and subsequently into ARE1....

My Issue ....

1.The values when I create a Export Excise invocice the excise values are in Display mode....and No A/C doc gets generated for the Export Excise Invoice under LUT and Rebate...Let me know this is fine.

2.Once I create a ARE1 referring to the Rebate Excise Invoice.....the output shows the blank "AMOUNT OF REBATE " column, but the "VALUE" and the "DUTY PAID" coulmns are showing the Excise values...

So my question is once I create a ARE1 for Rebate the A/c entries should update the Cenvat Credit Receivables A/c and Rebate claim A/c......How can i achieve this....Since the Export Excise Invoice and the ARE1 generates no A/C doc?

Thanks

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Please check whether the duty amount is flowing in billing document and excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Since its an export -- I have maintained the Duties as statististical in export pricing procedure ....and the duties are flowing in the billing and Excise invoice....and even in ARE1

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,Can someone help me in this...

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends...someone help me in this ...urgnet

Ivy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Can you please rephrase what exactly the problem is ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have created the excise Invoice with No Bond option(Under Rebate) and subsequently created the ARE1,posted it .....

The ARE-1 is now complete and Now Iam not clear how can i go for the Rebate claim?

Becoz while creating excise invoice I have just selected the option of No bond and the duties are shown in the display mode and saved the Excise Invoice...and same way I have created the ARE1 which is no different to the creation of ARE1 for LUT?

Is there any specific things need to be done for Exports under rebate during creation of Excise and ARE1 or the Rebate claim starts after creating ARE1?

The output of the ARE1 ...shows the Amount of Rebate column blank......

Pl help me in this...

Thanks

Ivy

Edited by: ivy ivy on Aug 8, 2008 10:15 AM