cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Workbench request is not displayin in queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I had configured a 2 system Lanndscape .While they release the workbench request it is not been displayed in PRODUCTION queue.But when we release a customizing request it is working fine. I had configured the TMS properly with the guidence of the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/1c/2ddc0901db11d284870000e8a57770/frameset.htm

Is that i need to do any further settings for workbench request to display in PRODUCTION queue.

Kindly guide me.

Regards,

RAKESH.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont find any reason why the workbench request is blocked to production server when the customizing is woring fine.

Can you just check out the perticular request status in se01 and as well as transport logs.

Rgds

Radhakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I couldnt find any log for the particular requests. Is that will be the problem with the packages. Is that i have to mention the particular destination in the package creation. All my request are been coming under local request in se01.

If so can u hep me to create a new package.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your are trying to create a package it will normally do ask for an transport layer. If you specify " Transport Layer for

Local Developments (No Transport) " then the package will be created with a local request which will not move to your production environment( once you release the same).

Rgds

Radhakrishna D S

Edited by: Radhakrishna D S on Aug 7, 2008 7:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> If so can u hep me to create a new package.

Use SE80 to create Packages (Development Class).

Regards,

Srihari