cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-delivered content for request payment card authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a ECC 6.0 system and would like to configure a call to request payment card authorization to the clearing house. We see that SAP has a function module BLAP_CCARD_AUTH.Within this function module we see the call to a proxy class method requesting authorization. But we don't have the corresponding message interfaces/structures on the XI side - loaded as a pre-delivered content . Where can we get this predelivered content on XI - Could anybody send me the link to the predelivered process content - 'Authorization processing at clearing house' in the SAP service market place ?

Our XI system is 7.0 and I don't see this pre-delivered content there .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you make any progress on this? Can you let us know if you do know the solution.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh - I got these *tpz files from our basis team - not sure where they got it from .

But when I moved these files to the following folder on the XI box - \usr\sap\<sysid>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import , and then proceed to XI integration repository - Import objects option - I don't see these * tpz files that I placed in the above folder - I am wondering whether the SAP std. predelivered content is to be placed in any other XI server folder for them to be imported from IR

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe your IR Import diectory has been changed. I know of one environment I worked on where the import and export directory where not the standard import locations.

From the XI homepage, in the adminsitration link you should be able to see the path of the import / export directory.

Also, make sure that the file has a 777 access and finally if you have imported the files already into the IR you should see this in the Imported Files folder.

Regards

Bhavesh

PS : Was the answer what you were expecting or am i way of track?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh - thanks for pointing out at the possibility that the folder for import could be different. Now, from the Administration link - I am unable to change even if I want to - if I want to change this setting , would it be on exchange profile - what property - I looked under Integration builder - properties on exchange profile - but did not find a suitable property that holds this value ...

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Administration --> Repository Tab --> General Information.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

we have integrated the same payment authorizastion interface to webservices from the paymetric and they have standard XI content for this integration which got certified as well.

can you please tell me how you are integrating and to which systems on the receiver side.

Are you able to process the cvv codes ? are you using any encryption for the card numbers?

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh - I do see the setting on the administration tab - but I am unable to change the property right there ? Could this be because of lack of authorization ? Is this property changeable from the Administration tab ?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot change this property.

Rather you need to put the file into the folder stated in this property.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

try logging into IR with PISUPER user and try to import. I think you need to place the file in the path specified in the administartion link suggested by Bhavesh.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas - right now - we are thinking of invoking the payment authorization service from XI by consuming a webservice call - we are not yet thought about the security aspects of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh - thanks for the prompt replies - I am keeping this thread open - since I have not had a chance to try placing the files in the import folder that is set on the administration tab - Once I try that - I want to come back and post the results on this thread and then will close this thread.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Basis guy probably downloaded it from:

http://service.sap.com/swdc - Support Package & Patches - Entry by Application Group - SAP Content - ESR Content (XI Content).

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Yes. I think they have downloaded XI3_0_ESA_ECC-SE_600_2008-04-17_11-20.tpz

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Are you consuming your own webservices or webservices from a 3rd party?

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini - Webservice exposed by a third party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

which webservices are you using, who is the service provider of these web services.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh - I seem to have imported the *tpz files to the wrong drive ( that had a similar /usr path unfortunately ) and hence was not seeing the *tpz files. Thanks for your help and input.

Answers (0)