Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Pricng condition where

The base price is : ZBSE

And there is another condition type ZFAB: which is a percenatge discount.

Our requirement is that ZFAB value hits the G/L account, but should not be considered as a factor for calculating the price.

I mean it should not be deducted from the ZBSE to give teh unit price, but should be calculated and hit teh G/L account.

Please help

Monti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Monti,

Please try this

In the pricing procedure control data you can maintain the gross value after The base price : ZBSE from the gross value you can deduct the %of discount ZFAB.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ZBSE - Base Price

ZFAB - Discount Condition

It could be calculated as under:

Step 10 | Condition Type: ZBSE | Description: Base Price | From (Blank) | To (Blank) | Account Key: ERL

Step 50 | Condition Type: ZFAB | Description: Discount | From: 10 | To (Blank) | Account Key: ERS

Step 70 | Condition Type: (Blank) | Description: Price After Discount | From: 10 | To: 50 | Account Key: (Blank)

Step 90 | Condition Type: (Blank) | Description: Copy of Base Price | From: 10 | To: (Blank) | Account Key: (Blank)

Step 100 | Condition Type: (Blank) | Description: Final Price | From: 90 | To: (Blank) | Account Key: (Blank)

The above is indicative. Other Condition Types can be mapped to suit the requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

Can U give an example so that the requirement is more clear?

Rgds,

Rags.