cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DynamicRFCException with JCO.client problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to execute an RFC from webdynpro.Iam getting the following error.So as a result i dont get any result as expected on my screen as the RFC is not getting executed due to JCO problem.Please kindly let me know the reason.In the last line of the exception it talks about user authentication.I dont have any idea whats the reason.This happens as soon as my bapi execute statement in my controller is executed.

could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.test.Getmodel. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Error connecting using JCO.Client: null at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.prepareExecute(DynamicRFCModel.java:179) at com.test.Getmodel.bapi_Ben_Bus3029_Get_Evt_List(Getmodel.java:141) at com.test.Bapi_Ben_Bus3029_Get_Evt_List_Input.doExecute(Bapi_Ben_Bus3029_Get_Evt_List_Input.java:137) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:92) at com.avid.benefits.Benefitscust.executebapi(Benefitscust.java:128) at com.avid.benefits.wdp.InternalBenefitscust.executebapi(InternalBenefitscust.java:162) at com.avid.benefits.AvidusbenefitsView.wdDoInit(AvidusbenefitsView.java:97) at com.avid.benefits.wdp.InternalAvidusbenefitsView.wdDoInit(InternalAvidusbenefitsView.java:129) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.doInit(DelegatingView.java:61) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.initController(View.java:445) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:709) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bindRoot(ViewManager.java:579) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.init(ViewManager.java:155) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.doOpen(WebDynproWindow.java:295) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.ApplicationWindow.show(ApplicationWindow.java:183) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.ApplicationWindow.open(ApplicationWindow.java:178) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:364) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.initApplication(ApplicationSession.java:756) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:291) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:713) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:666) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:250) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:46) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:401) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:266) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:386) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:364) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:1039) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:265) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:95) at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:175) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172) Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCException: Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.test.Getmodel. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model! at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.AiiModel.getCurrentlyUsedJcoClient(AiiModel.java:210) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.prepareExecute(DynamicRFCModel.java:170) ... 42 more Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Error while obtaining JCO connection. at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.getJCOClientConnection(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:152) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscape.getJCOClientConnection(WDSystemLandscape.java:30) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.AiiModel.getCurrentlyUsedJcoClient(AiiModel.java:189) ... 43 more Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to resolve connection parameter for 'WD_MODELDATA_DEST' at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter4MsgServerJCODestination(JCOClientConnection.java:649) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter(JCOClientConnection.java:476) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.init(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:233) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.<init>(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:218) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.<init>(JCOClientConnection.java:129) at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.getJCOClientConnection(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:150) ... 45 more Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: User not authenticated - unable to establish JCO connection with SSO. at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter4MsgServerJCODestination(JCOClientConnection.java:584) ... 50 more

Error connecting using JCO.Client: null

Error connecting using JCO.Client: null: Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.test.Getmodel. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!: Error while obtaining JCO connection.: Failed to resolve connection parameter for 'WD_MODELDATA_DEST': User not authenticated - unable to establish JCO connection with SSO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

The problem may be with JCo destinations. If you have authorization in Portal, navigate to Content Administration -> Web Dynpro.

In the left side you can see deployed web dynpro applications. Check in local, sap, or any of your custom namespace. Browse & select to your application. Right side you can see JCo destinations for your application. If they are in green color , means they are created. If not, ask your basis team to create them. If they are n green color, ping and test them. if they are working fine or not.

If they are fine, try to deploy after you have logged into the portal.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a generic error. I too faced this.

One of teh reason was the ABAP developer made changes to the RFC. Now we have to reimport the model in which we had implemented this RFC as a ARFC one.

Second- I found this could be also due to the Jco connection failure. the user defined in the jco connection might be loced out in the SAP side. In this case find out the user used from the JCO connection details(jco -edit). then unlcok the user from SAP.

Cheers,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This still doesnt help.I tried to use the standard delivered JCO connection and it works fine sometimes and gives the error some times.Please hlep me if anyone faced this kind of issue.

regards

swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

RESOLVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please tell how it has been resolved ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this probelm as the SSO Ticket time is set as 8 hours per day.So once i exceed the 8 hour time period its giving the error.If somsone restarts the engine by any chance then this is wiped off and works fine later.So i asked the basis team to change this to 24 hours so that it never expires in development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

How to change the value of the SSO ticket time?

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Kunal.

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Check WD_MODELDATA_DEST destination authentication. If it is SSO change it to User ID and Password and test once. If you want it to work with SSO, then check the permissions for other users in backend whether they can execute the RFC.

Regards,

Siva

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

system is not able to connect using WD_MODELDATA_DEST JCo.

do one thing goto WeBDynPro Content->MaintainJCoDestination

then check, if WD_MODELDATA_DEST JCo is working or not by doing a test. If it is not working then, click on preview/edit and then look if te system is connecting to R3 using SAP log on ticket or using user Id and password.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested the JCO connections and they seem to be working fine.The strangest thing is the application works perfectly fin only on my laptop.If any others try to access it from their laptop it gives the JCO destination errr.Please kindly let me know what ele i can do as this is very mission critical.

regards

swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Please add the host entries of EP & R/3 system in others machine and check.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

This happens only when the user Id got locked. Please check the user id which your using for JCO connection is locked and also administrators ID.

Regards

Ponnusamy