cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on CCM supplier ID deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a supplier ID by mistake in CCM and wanted to delete it. But everytime when I delete, system gives me error message 'Error when deleting data for supplier xxxxx'. I'm sure I deleted the supplier catalog which was created base on this supplier ID.

Can somebody advise what I can do to delete this supplier ID?

Thanks and Regards,

Elly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

If your SRM and CCM reside on the same client then you can delete the Supplier in SRM directly. In SRM_SERVER use transaction BBPMAININT, in this manner, if there is additional detail about why the vendor cannot be deleted it should be displayed to you here.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for your quick reply.

Unfortunately, my SRM and CCM are not on same client.

Thanks and Regards,

Elly

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

I am not 100% sure but I do think that perhaps this will not matter, in both cases BBPMAININT can be used to delete the vendor, please try this and let me know.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

First of all, thanks for your help. I should have replied this earlier but due to some personal reasons I was not able to check this forum for quite some time.

I tried this transaction in our testing CCM environment, but this looks like a transaction to manage business partners. My issue is not with replicating the vendor as a business partner by mistake, but was that when doing the first step on CCM web interface to edit supplier master data, I entered something wrong.

I guess this is not a transaction I should use in this case. But still thanks a lot for sharing this.

Thanks and Regards,

Elly

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

In CCM Supplier = SRM Business Partner or Vendor. Check if the id still exists in table venmap or ven000, if you have deleted it then it should not!!

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)