cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract in srm or mdm catalog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi people!

-i know that it's not necessary to upload the materials in srm, and they can stay in r3 and mdm, and you can watch them in the catalog and srm.

here's my doubt,

does it exist something similar with the contracts? or they must be uploaded in srm?

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

so what about "Incomplete items in catalog. Only complete items were transferred" ?

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello OR,

You can check the cause for this error in the transaction-SLG1 and SM21 in SRM System.

I hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you know what information is uploaded with those transactions?

because i've created some contracts, but when i want to see them in the shopping cart, there's the following error "incomplete positions".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Or,

do you know what information is uploaded with those transactions?

To send contracts from SRM system to SRM-MDM Catalog repository, execute report SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER (transaction SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER) in SRM.

Transfer of SRM Contract Data includes:

Contract Id, Contract Item ID, Contract Item Type, Product ID, Product Group, Supplier ID, Supplier Part Number, Price, Currency, Price Unit, Discount.

To replicate Purchase info Records and Contract data from ERP system to SRM-MDM Catalog repository execute transaction u201CMECCMu201D in my SAP ERP.

Transfer of ERP Contract Data includes:

Contract ID, Contract Item ID, Product ID, Service Indicator, Description, Supplier ID, Price, Currency, Price Unit.

Transfer of ERP Info Record Data includes:

Info Record ID, Purchasing Organization, Product ID, Service Indicator, Description, Supplier ID, Supplier Part Number, Price, Currency, Price Unit, Order Unit, Lead Time.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello OR,

does it exist something similar with the contracts? or they must be uploaded in srm?

As per my knowledge, R3 contracts and SRM Contracts is maintain seperately in both of the system.

Contract maintenence is depend on to Product Category in both of System. I mean to say they maintain as per the product category.

Contract maintain in SRM System is Local for SRM System, there is no relation with backend R3 System.

You can replicate the SRM Contract in MDM Catalog using transaction "SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER" and to replicate the R3 Contract you can use the transaction "MECCM". these transaction are specifically for the SRM-MDM Catalog Scenario.

Hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...