cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Decimal Places in % Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to restrict the number of decimal places which are displayed in the interactive planning in the % mode. I have done the settings in the interactive planning design mode and specified no decimal places for the key figure. In the planning area also I have used 0 decimal places for the key figure but I still see 3 decimal places in the key figure once I change into the percentage mode.

Is there any setting which I am missing to suppress these decimal places.

Thanks in advance for the help,

With Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the quick reply, I was looking for the confirmation on this point, would use the solution mentioned by you incase it becomes a critical requirement.

With Regards,

Ankur

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To answer your question - standard SAP functionality does not offer that feature.

However, if the business is unrelenting on this requirement, there is a crude way of achieving what you want. You can define one auxiliary planning book key figure for each of the key figure that planners are interested in to view in percentage mode. The auxiliary key can be designed with UoM of percentages. This will keep the decimal places you configure in the dataview design for each of those auxiliary key figures. the decimal places will be retained in percentage mode.