cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check HTTP connecttivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing Proxy- XI/PI - HTTP scenario. I have configured the scenario and wanted to test the connectivity.

Problem is Proxy ( Client proxy from ECC is not ready. I am eager to check the connectivity between PI and HTTP

( HTTP being receiver)

How can i check the connecitvity. I have already done test configuration in ID and it looks good.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RWB-> communication monitoring and test message tab.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I am getting error ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Do I have to create a RFC destination of type G with the External HTTP server.

Basically I wanted to know if XI connects to External HTTP server, what are the step.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure the URL of HTTP receiver either in adapter or you can specify the HTTP destination of Type G and create one.

Thanks,

Beena.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

check if your service is active in SICF transaction & what is the ABAP Port you are using.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have two options when u configure the communication channel for HTTP receiver. The Addressing type may be URL Address or HTTP Destination .

If u select URL Address , u need to fill in all the details - Target Host, service No , Path Prefix ther only.

If u select HTTP Destination , U need to fill in the HTTP Destination only , which will be created in SM59 of type G. U can test it there easily.

So , second option is easy to use and test the connectivity.

Regards,

Chandra

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to RWB > component monitoring> test message:

complete the parameters and simulate a sender structure. by this way you will check if there no any error and the scenario works as you want.!

Thanks

Rodrigo