Thanks,

François

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fr,

Yes you can do the same

Change Document is successor doc of service desk message i.e. First we have SLFN followed by SDCR.

Now if you want to copy the partner goto IMG

SPRO->SAP Solution Manager->Scenario specific settings->Service Desk->Partner Det Procedure->Acess seq

Just create access seq to copy from prev doc and assign them in

Def partner determination for SDCR tcode.

I hope it resolves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prakhar and Christian.

I'm not able to automatically determine the Change Manager. There is only one person in all the organisation.

I tried to use a combination of relations between those Business Partners with a custom Access Sequence and with the partner determination procedure, but can't find how I can get it working.

Your support is truly appreciated,

François

Edited by: François Rocheleau on Aug 20, 2008 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello François,

what Christian mentioned is the proper way to automatically populate the Change Manager business partner in your Change Request and that is by entering that CM's business partner number in the iBase component for your production system.

If you PRD client 100 iBase id is let's say 25, you position yourself on that iBase and click on Menu: Goto > partner and select the role Change Manager and enter his business partner number in there then Save.

What this will do is every time that ibase component is used in any of the ChaRM documents, the CM will automatically be populated.

Hope this helps

Let me know if you need more info

Salpi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes this is possible.

If these business partners are always the same (i.e. for one system) you may use the iBase component (Tx: IB52 -> installation 1 -> select component -> menu: goto -> partner) to provide the correct entries.

If not you may use partner determination procedures (SPRO/Reference IMG - can't recall exact transaction right now)

Hope this helps.

/cheers