cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynch Enterprise Service Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

We are trying to use a custom Asynch ES.

Well..the synch one works fine but when we call an asynch service,

we are getting the following error.

Kindly let me know if you have faced a similar problem or any constraints on Asynch ES that restricts the call.

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap-env:Header/>

<soap-env:Body>

<soap-env:Fault>

<faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xml:lang="en">CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL:Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 110)..An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause.Dereferencing of the NULL reference</faultstring>

<detail>

<ns:SystemFault xmlns:ns="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/">

<Host>undefined</Host>

<Component>APPL</Component>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL:Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 110)..An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause.Dereferencing of the NULL reference</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_ROOT</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 110).</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SY_NO_HANDLER</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>Dereferencing of the NULL reference</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

</ns:SystemFault>

</detail>

</soap-env:Fault>

</soap-env:Body>

</soap-env:Envelope>

Thanks & Regards

Pushkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you are passing valid data in all the mandatory fields.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same error in the Asynch Service, anyone could resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ricardo,

i am having hte same problem, Did you find a solution for this?

thanks

Camilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar,

I'm also facing the same error while excuting the asynch operation of my service.Do you have any further information on how to solve this.

I have one servise with 2 operations - 1 asynch operation and 1 synch operation.The synch is working fine,but same error with the asynch.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pragati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you provide more information as the information you gave is regarding exception raised and quite generic, please explain your scenario and what you did so that we will be able to help you.

Regards,

Gourav