Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Current date and Time.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am mapping current date and time to particular fields.But when am rechecking it,the formats in the current date and time gets disappear...again i had set the date and time format..saved and activated...but again am facing the same problem when am rechecking the formats in the date and time ...its just showing blank ...

Let me know how to fix the problem

Regards

Pragathi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pragathi,

This is a known bug in the mapping tool. We have experience this in our project several times - even effecting our quality server. For all the mapping functions................whenever you reopen the parameter dialogue for these functions ..............the format parameter values get removed automatically on saving.....................so can't help! Just be a bit more careful.

Regards,

Suddha

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pragathi,

Though it looks like that, you will get proper output.It wont effect in any of the ways.

Please award marks if found useful.

Thanks

Hamja

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If every thing is fine with the settings and check it in TEST tab of message mapping & Try to refresh the cache and check once..

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use standard functions for current date and time..i am also facing the same problem.but this is not a issue while getting output.just click test tab and excute(start transformation) the scenario in IR. you will get the output. Click this link for ur further reference:

[http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp]

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please send us the field value (sender) and target value.

Thanks

Rodrigo

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru the below Discussion

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss