cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating an Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create an Action and tie it to DropDownByKey view element with the 'onSelect' event....but I am getting the following error at runtime:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDAction.<init>(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View, java.lang.String)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1937)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1027)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewElementFactory.createElement(ViewElementFactory.java:150)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.createElement(View.java:177)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.general.java.ListViewerSlim.<init>(ListViewerSlim.java:326)

... 34 more

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

piyush_kumar6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shikhil,

Its seems that the method which you have created , was already there so its giving error for old event handler

you just create new new action with some other name.

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shikhil,

What are the parameters you are passing for this action?

Did you delete IWDCustomEvent event parameter for this action?

Can you provide more details if you have done any changes to the standard action handler method?

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Thanks for the reply.....I didn't add any additional parameters for the Action....nor did I delete the IWDCustomEvent event parameter and I didn't make any other changes to the Standard Action Event Handler...

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikhil,

Just navigate to the methods tab and action tab for your view and assure that the signature for both of them is same (ie. same parameters for both of them).

Regards,

Murtuza